DUMPSTER RENTAL CONTRACT
1. Customer agrees to pay (base fee) for the 14 yd. container which includes up to 1 ton of materials as well as any overages incurred due to overloading or additional days requested by the Customer. The container fee includes up to 1 ton, however due to strict weight limitations and associated dump fees any additional materials will be billed at $95 per ton above 1 ton.
2. Customer is responsible for any additional fees assessed by the landfill for certain items such as tires, appliances, etc.
3. The container rental includes use for up to the scheduled amount of days. If the container is kept longer the scheduled pick up date, there will be an additional fee of $75.00 a day.
4. Payment for all base fees as well as any known additional rental time will be due upon delivery of the container. Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees not paid upon delivery are due within 14 days of container pick up.
5. Any unpaid balance after 14 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of container pick up until paid in full. There will be a minimum of a $25 late fee.
6. If paying by check and the check is returned for insufficient funds from the banking institution the Customer is responsible for any returned check fees.
Access and Ground Conditions:
The Customer will be responsible for the provision of free and suitable access to and from the delivery site (including the removal and reinstatement of local obstructions) and for ensuring suitable ground conditions for delivery, placement and removal of the dumpster. No responsibility will be accepted for the damage to any surface and you should therefore take steps to protect surfaces (e.g. paving slabs, soft ground) before delivery.
Should the container cause damage to concrete or asphalt during loading or unloading. Haul'n Off is only responsible if this is due to our negligence. We have specifically identified that heavy container may cause damage and that the placement of these heavy containers
Should the Customer fail to return the container, Haul'n Off maintains the right to enter upon the premises where the
container may be without notice and take possession of and remove it at the Customer’s expense all without legal process, the Customer hereby waving any claims for damages from any such entry or removal.
The Goal of this dumpster rental contract is to provide clear and respectable terms for both the customer and provider. Our goal here at Haul'n Off Dumpster Rentals is to provide our clients with the most convenient experience possible. We do this by streamlining our process and providing straight forward pricing. With this approach the majority of our clients fit perfectly into what we aim to provide. With that said there are situations where a customers needs may be outside the scope of our target demographic which means the price for service will be different based on the specificities of a customers needs.